Friday, September 14, 2012

Brilliant Mama Cat & Her Two Baby Kittens September 2012



Mama Cat showed up with her babies one night and convinced me to take care of them.
I believed Mama to be feral, but in the last couple of weeks she has allowed me to pet her back.  Mama showed up on my front porch about six weeks ago and ran each time she saw me. I blocked out of my mind what I thought her story could be until I came home one night and through the light of my headlights, saw Mama and her two babies run off my front porch into the night.  After I saw the two babies this Mama's story I could no longer ignore  The next time I went to the store I purchased kitten food and I have been feeding the small feline family, morning and at night, for four weeks.  The Mama and babies are no longer skinny as you can see. The kittens never get close enough to be touched, so, I took these pics though my security door. I hope to be able to pick Mama up and take her to be spayed one day. I don't have any disposable cash at this time, even if she would allow me too, but that is my dream for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment