Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome Fall 2012


We held a neighborhood yard sale Saturday which included me and my Mother, (who lives across the street).  We did not make much money, but, we had wonderful family time together which included my older sister, Cindy, her daughter, Alicia, and Alicia's daughter, Jordyn!  Later that afternoon John, Cindy's husband, drove over to Mother's on his motorcycle to check out the excitement and to help us carry into Mother's house what did not sale. I sold $200 worth of items for the whopping total of $38! lol We laughed so much all day, shared delicious food and tried all kind of schemes to help each other make sales.
My niece Jordyn is five.  I do not have an expressive vocabulary large enough to express just how delightful she is to be around.  She is smart, well mannered and blessed with a hilarious sense of humor!  I am looking forward to her spending the night with me next weekend.  She told me she wants to play Donkey Kong on the Wii and make art with me when she comes.  I am going to make ahead some fall and Halloween embellishments that she can use on her art.  I can't wait to post what she creates!
Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment